Monday, March 2, 2009

Danceathon

I'm participating in the 24 Hour Cancer Dance-A-Thon again this year.

[EDIT]
The 2009 Dance-A-Thon is from 2 p.m. Saturday March 14th to 2 p.m. Sunday March 15th.

The goal is to raise money to donate to the City of Hope. If you have a few extra dollars rolling around that you'd like help out with it would be much appreciated:

Sponsor John-with-an-H!

The deal is, someone from the team will be dancing on the floor for every minute of the Dance-a-thon.

And as with last year, I'm not one to beg for money, but it's all going to an amazing cause (The City of Hope), so I'd certainly appreciate it if you could pitch in and sponsor me, even for $5 or $10. I believe $50 gets you a visitor's pass to the event to watch. Donate from my page, and I'll throw in 45 minutes of swing dance lessons from me for you and a partner for every $20.

Anyone have one of those vibrating foot massagers I could borrow?

2 comments:

  1. I think I have one of those...I'll find it and bring it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted your blog on your gmail status, cuz it reminds me to check you out. and had you not done it, I would have missed this opportunity to sponsor. I am sucker for friend's cool fundraisers and worthy causes. But don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete