Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Violent Love

Been fatigued during social dancing recently. Sucks.

While taking a long break, had this conversation:

Me: Is this song familiar to anyone?

J: It's Indigo Swing covering a ... punk band, I think.

[Note: They were covering Oingo Boingo's Violent Love]

Me: I've danced to this song a dozen times and never noticed the lyrics.

D: I want to make violent love to you...

Me: Er, thanks. I'm flattered. But, I'm actually seeing someone right now...

D: I was saying the lyrics!

Me: Sure, sure. But it would be explosive.

D: I was saying the lyrics!

Me: That's fine.

D: Wait, violent?

Me: Maybe not violent. But explosive.

D: This conversation is making me uncomfortable.

Me: You and me both. Why'd you bring it up again?

D: [slowly winks] [1]


Hmmm....

She has been shaking her butt at me a lot recently. [2]




[1] That part didn't actually happen. But what did happen was:

D: I have a confession. I say shocking things to you sometimes to see if they show up in your blog.

Be careful what you wish for.

[2] That part actually happened.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I only shake my butt at you because I'm feeling extra sassy, and you always react hilariously.

    2. I don't really want to make violent love to you. Sorry.

    3. I sat here for a good 2 minutes trying to remember if I actually winked at you. Then I finished reading your post.


    4. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D:

    1) Why is it that you always seem to be feeling extra sassy?!

    2) Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for you.

    3) Ha, ha!

    4) You and me both.

    ReplyDelete