Sunday, March 23, 2008

One Test Passed

Apparently, I won't kick P out of bed for eating cookies.

Fine, that deserves an explanation. P hurt her back and can't sit on a couch for any normal length of time. And can't grade at home before she goes stir-crazy. So she's grading in my bed with an ice pack tucked underneath her.

Cookies? Joe's O's Joe-Joe's (that's their version of an Oreo) with vanilla bean filling. Not bad.

P: You're going to have crumbs in your bed and I'll have them in my shirt.
Me: I have a solution for that.
P: [warily] Really?
Me: Yeah, after I get your lazy butt home, I'll just scrape the crumbs off and vacuum.
P: Oh.
Me: Why, what did you think I meant?

1 comment:

  1. as a good mormon girl, i can't say what i hoped, ahem, i mean thought you meant.

    ReplyDelete