Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dancing Conversation

Me: Would you like to dance?
Her: Of course! Hey, can I ask you a question?
M: Sure.
H: Does your girlfriend hate me?
M: What do you mean?
H: She gives me dirty looks.
M: Shut up, she does not!
H: No, she really does! I smiled at her twice, and she gave me a dirty look both times!
M: Shut up!
H: I'm serious!
M: Maybe it's because I told her you're pretty. Oh, and she's Mormon so I asked if she was interested in having a sister-girlfriend.
H: You didn't.
M: I might have. No, I definitely did.
H: You're a bad boyfriend! I wasn't even sure she was your girlfriend, but you just confirmed it.
M: So what I'm hearing is that this was just a way to find out if I have a girlfriend.
H: No!
M: That's what I'm going to tell her.
H: You're terrible!
M: You're probably right about that. But girls love bad-boys.
H: Don't tell her I asked.
M: Of course not. I take confidentiality very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment