Thursday, September 20, 2007

Last Night At Tia Juana's

Amantha wants to know whether I'm going to TJ's for OC Swing's last night of swing dancing there. I hadn't planned on it. But OK. Why not? The last time I went, it was both tightly packed AND playing fast, fast music.

Last night, tightly packed, with medium tempo music. I spent more time not dancing than dancing, though there was some fun conversation with Fred, Claire, Charles, Aurelia, and Chrissy. Wait, Chrissy? I thought she hated me! She assured me that she didn't care enough about me to muster hate. No, she didn't really say that. But she was ... friendly. Weird.

Next week, OC Swing starts at their new venue, at the Women's Club in Orange. Hey, that's much closer to me. I'll definitely check it out, since that's what I need: More swing dancing! Tuesday: Atomic. Wednesday: OC Swing? Thursday: Team Practice. Friday: Atomic. Saturday: Team Practice. Sunday: OC Swing and Atomic classes. Hmmm... Two days of social dancing in a row? That hasn't worked well for me before...

No comments:

Post a Comment