Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Swing Teams

Thank you for audtitioning [sic] for the Atomic Swing Teams!!! We are excited about the new teams and we can't wait for you to see what we have planned! Congratulations, you are now officially a member of the SWING 2 TEAM which meets on Saturdays from 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM. Remember that you can schedule an audition for Swing 3 as soon as you feel comfortable with the choreography and can execute a compelling performance. We would be happy to share with you a critique of your audition if you are interested, just speak to Jerry when you see him at the studio.
Wahooo!

I think I can get the two pieces of choreography I need for Swing 3 in the next two months. As for the aerials, I'll need to find a partner to work on them with. The problem is finding someone I have good connection with who wants to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment