Friday, May 18, 2007

Excuse Me While I Kiss This Guy #5

When In Rome - The Promise

What I hear:
I'm sorry but I'm just thinking that the ride was the same,
I know they don't sound the way I planned it to be,
But if you wait around a while, I'll beg you for some tea,
I promise, I promise you, I will.

Actual lyrics:
I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say. (I promise)
I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be. (I promise)
But if you wait around a while, I'll make you fall for me,
I promise, I promise you I will.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never had problems hearing the words in this song (but it might have something to do with the fact that I listened to it several times/day for 2 years and frequently lip-syncd it with my roommates).

    I kinda like the tea line, though. Maybe I'll sing that one every once in awhile for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several times a day for 2 years? I'm trying to remember the equivalent songs for my college experience. Hello new posting idea!

    ReplyDelete