Saturday, February 10, 2007

Review: Hannibal Rising (very mild spoilers)

... and then he killed them all. The End.

My brother and I ate at the Quincy Market Cafe in Anaheim Hills before taking in the movie. I had the roasted mushrooms and pork cheeks. Not really, but that would have been funny. Brother bought the tickets and met me there. Had some kind of sausage that I can't believe they make in-house, but had a nice anise flavor. 8pm movie had already started at 8:04. Weird. We were treated to 60 minutes of Hannibal Lecter of Silence of the Lambs fame, as a young boy and young man. His family is brutally killed, and he takes brutal revenge years later. Yup. 60 minutes. What the heck happened? Apparantly they sold my brother 7pm tickets, so we walked in about 50 minutes into the movie. Oddly, I felt like we saw the whole thing. And didn't need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment