Monday, January 22, 2007

Sex Zeitgeist

Darn that pilgrimgirl, always pushing the boundries. Always upping the ante.

I got my Macbook in June 2006, read Getting Things Done some time before that, and realized I needed to get some of this organizational stuff out of my head, and into a storage system I can trust.

My iCal sex categories:
  • bar-pickup
  • gym-pickup
  • co-worker
  • friend-of-co-worker
  • classmate
  • professor
  • friend
  • friend-of-a-friend
  • friends
  • Friend
  • friend-of-a-Friend
  • Friend-of-a-Friend
  • Friends
  • and as always, "other"

So that's 14 categories/calendars.

Let me count up the number of appointments, here...
Hmm. Zero appointments. Can that be right?

The good news is that I'm ranking lots of music. :-P

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so impressed. Such an organized list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, I've got plenty of time to keep this part of my life organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess this would work well with "Hold", "Action Items", and "Waiting On" folders.

    So what is your "next action", John?

    ReplyDelete
  4. John: Wow, whole new levels of creepiness. I guess I can't complain about that after this post!

    My cop-out answer would be to say I only maintain Next Action's for Projects.

    My honest answer would be "Answer basic questions on sexual morality." Hmmm, I seem to remember queueing up a post about that exact topic.

    ReplyDelete